Introducing Drive-In Church each Sunday at 11:00 AM. Come To the parking lot at First Christian Church and tune in to AM 1620 on your car radio and listen and see the live broadcast of our worship service. Click on the link Service Recordingsto listen to portions of the services.
Zoom Meetings are also being set up for Bible Study with Pastor Doug during the week. Email the church at FCCMishawaka@gmail.com if you would like to be included in the invite to the Zoom Bible Study.
Drive-In Church this Sunday...September 27, 2020 • In the Pits
• Genesis 37:3-4, 26-28; 50:15-21
• When you’re in the pits, where do you see God? When Joseph found himself in the pits, he never imagined what would happen next—and many years later.
Upcoming Sunday Drive-In Services...
• Why Such a Hurry?
• Exodus 12:1-3, 6-13
• When God helped the slaves escape, they had to do it quickly. How do you decide when to hurry up and when to take your time?
October 11 • Work in Progress
• Genesis 32:1-7, 12b-14
• It’s easy to slip back into old habits, for we are a work in progress. That’s something Moses reminded God when the people grew impatient with God and Moses.
• Singing Songs of Deliverance
• 1 Samuel 1:9-11, 19-20; 2:1-5
• Feeling low? Try singing a song of hope to raise the spirits of those who are oppressed, which Hannah did when she discovered an amazing surprise!
• If You Build It
• 2 Samuel 7:1-9, 12-13, 16-17
• David wanted to build a house for God, but God had a better idea. When have you found your plans out of step with what God has in mind?
• Can’t Go It Alone
• 1 Kings 17:8-16
• The prophet Elijah needed help, and his aid came in a surprising encounter. When has God surprised you just at the right time?
• Where’s the Exit?
• Jonah 1:1-4, 11-17
• Jonah tried to run away from God’s invitation to deliver an important message, seeking an exit rather than offering a message of forgiveness. When have you found yourself looking for an exit from God’s invitation?
• Who? Me?
• Isaiah 6:1-8
• Isaiah felt inadequate to respond to an encounter with God. Even on those days when you may feel inadequate, you can still offer God’s hope to the world.
November 22 Sunday before Thanksgiving
• Written on the Heart
• Jeremiah 36:1-2, 21-23, 27-28; 31:31-34
• Ever have a difficult time giving thanks? Jeremiah would suggest that God has written words of thanks on our hearts.